Wednesday, June 14, 2006

In honor of my 10th anniversary


Tomorrow, my husband, Marty, and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage! Gasp! It doesn't seem possible that time could have passed so quickly. He is my dear, true love, and our love is stronger and sweeter than ever. What a tremendous blessing the Lord has given me in him!
In honor of this event, I created two little pieces of art with a dual purpose in mind. I scanned them into my computer, reduced them, and am in the process of creating a little charm for a necklace for myself. I also plan to mount the original works on an ATC blank, and give them to Marty. He has several times dropped hints that he'd like me to make some ATC's for him, so here are the first two.

















I plan to eventually make 9 cards for him so he can have an entire page full. When the charm and ATC's are completed, I'll post them. :)
Cara

3 comments:

Izabella Blue said...

Congrats!!! xo

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Cara! 10 years and still looking young and in love. You are an inspiration!
Crystal

Anonymous said...

Cara...these are simply gorgeous and congrats to you and Marty. Love the wedding pic of you two :0)