Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Celebrating a Year of Abundance

Funny how reading something someone else has written suddenly puts actual words to the thoughts that have been resonating around in your head.

Sallie over at A Gracious Home has written a little about Celebrating a Year of Abundance. (You have to scroll waaaaay down to read her entries plus there are links to others who are discussing the same thing.)
As you may have guessed, I’ve decided to do my own little focus on Celebrating a Year of Abundance. I’ll be sharing some posts in the spirit of the old quote,

“Use it up,
wear it out,
make it do,
or do without.”

With minimal brainstorming, these are some ways I plan to focus on the abundance I’ve been blessed with:

1. Listing my blessings - the abundance the Lord has given me
2. Enjoying, appreciating, and using what I already have
3. Remembering what others do NOT have
4. Sharing my abundance
5. Being a good steward of/not wasting my abundance
6. Exploring what the Bible has to say about abundance

1 comment:

molly jean said...

These are great ideas. Not new ideas but good to be reminded of! And very timely for me. Today is the first day of my spring break. I need to use it wisely! I love your blog!